Thursday 12 February 2009

Back to work

Despite the fun in the snow, I have done some work - honest! Big excitement at the weekend when I picked up masses of fabric for a mystery quilt I am making for Popular Patchwork. It's a mystery, so I can't tell you much about it, but here is my box of fabric. It was in a much smaller box when it arrived, beautifully folded, but I've got my paws on it now and it is heading towards chaotic jumble. The quilt is going to be big - double bed sized, so there is lots of cutting and sewing to be done. I got started today, despite having stood on and broken my indestructible cutting ruler. Ooops.

I also remembered that Saturday is Valentines Day and as I did a big nothing last year, thought I better make an effort this year. This is a little card and gift bag. Only problem is I have nothing to go in the gift bag. One day to get something and I am passing one possible shop - it just has to be small enough to fit. Here's hoping.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts