Friday 6 December 2013

Those PomPoms again!


I’m back with the PomPoms again.  I’ve spent most of this week giving unruly PomPoms haircuts and retying broken hanging threads, getting them ready for the local school Christmas Fayre on Saturday.  I’ve bagged lots of them up, some by colour; some by size; others a lucky dip, with the aim of selling them to raise money to run future local art projects.  I’m hoping that visitors will see the potential of them as beautiful, unique Christmas tree decorations – suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.  Fingers crossed that it all goes well... and if anyone wants a bag, please message me and I’ll get it organised!
Oh, yes, I know I should show them styled on a Christmas tree so you can get a proper idea of how lovely they will look, but I'm so disorganised about Christmas that it will be several weeks before I have a tree ready to decorate!


Before being trimmed and bagged

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts