Thursday 8 October 2015

Family favourites from the European Patchwork Meeting

Although I didn’t get to see many of the other exhibits at the European Patchwork Meeting, my family did.  They took lots of photos (over a 1,000), some of which are even in focus!  And they reported back to me each day on their latest discoveries.  It was lovely to see how excited they could get about textile art.  Almost as excited as they became about their daily cake... but not quite.  Here is a selection of their favourites.  Where I've been able to find a website for the artist, I've linked the image.
Big Buildings by Olga Prins Lukowski

Foret d'hiver by Jeanne Chausson

Play Ball: Trilobite Trackway by Betty Busby

Mashallah by Gabriele Bach

Contraste by Beatrice Bueche

Die Erde hat Zeit by Monika Sebert

Birgitte Busk (sorry don't know the title as they forgot to photograph the label)

Tatouage by Diane Bonan

Monochrom 4 - Orange Bee by Barbara Lange

A Life Lived in Ink by Kathryn Harmer Fox

I... reflection of Life by Olga Gonzalez-Angulo

Herbst des Lebens by Trudy Kleinstein

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Thanks for showing these Gillian,
It is fascinating to see the work of new (to me) artists.
Sandy

Gillian Cooper said...

Thanks Sandy. It's one of the things I love about this show - I always discover many new-to-me artists,who are incredibly inspiring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts