Friday 12 October 2012

Trying a long arm machine


Life is rather busy at the moment, but without many pictures to show you.  I’ve been filling in lots of funding applications, which I can’t really share with you at the moment as we can’t start the projects until we find out whether we have the funding.  However, they are rather exciting...

I’ve also been doing lots of drawing and will show you some of these soon.  I’m not sure how these drawings are going to translate into work yet, but that’s part of the fun.

I had a lovely fun day on Wednesday at Beechwood Quilting, trying out their long arm machine for an article for Popular Patchwork.  I really enjoyed it.  It was amazingly fast and I quilted a single bed quilt in an afternoon.  I can see great possibilities for it in my work....

Last night was also fun, when I visited Helensburgh and District Quilters to talk about my Unsung Muses work to date.  They were a lovely group and very appreciative of my work.

Anyway, I need to get back to those funding forms.  If anyone has any great strategies for getting funding, I’d love to hear them.

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts