Wednesday 26 September 2012

SAQA Benefit Auction

Past Divine by Gillian Cooper


This little piece is in the SAQA Benefit Auction, which is on now.  The prices in the auction start high and drop over the week, but therein is the gamble.  Wait too long and the piece you want could be gone.

As part of the promotion for the auction, members of SAQA were invited to create their ‘dream collection’ and I was delighted when Virginia Spiegel included my piece in her collection.

There are so many amazing quilts in the auction, I’m not sure I could chose which ones I would have in my dream collection, to go in my dream house.  My dream house is remarkably similar to the one I live in, just a lot tidier, with less clutter and not requiring first aid from plumbers and roofers!


1 comment:

Maggi said...

Lovely piece Gillian.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts