Sunday 6 June 2010

Shelter at Delta


Friday was a busy day.  I was up in Dundee hanging my work for an exhibition that opens on Wednesday at the University of Dundee.  Then in the evening was the Private View of the exhibition accompanying the Forth Valley Open Studios at Delta Studios in Larbert.  We decided to be mad and take the children with us.  They didn't rate the private view as there were no crisps.  Makes it bottom of the list for them!  However, they had lots of fun taking photos of each other, especially of the youngest who decided to do a dance performance in front of my work.  I am showing my Shelter piece and I was really pleased how it looked in this location (the kids did like my artwork too and not just because it was good for playing tig through it!).
I'm now frantically trying to tidy up my living room and studio for the Open Studios which start on Saturday.  If you are in the area, please drop in.  There's going to be lots on show and my neighbour ,who runs a cookery school, Scotia Spice, is providing nibbles.  There are lots of other artists showing too. We're all on the website http://www.forthvalleyopenstudios.com/.

3 comments:

Hellie said...

It looks amazing. Also so looking forward to your open exabition. Lucky me I only live in Fintry so its perfect Dont wear yourself out tidying we are coming to see you and your work.........

Maggi said...

The exhibition looks great. Could you move it and your studio a little closer please?

Gillian Cooper said...

Looking forward to seeing you Hellie. Sorry Maggi, no can do, although the better weather down south is very tempting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts