Sunday 31 July 2011

Thank you


In putting together my ‘Unsung Muses’ installation, I have had some generous help from a number of companies and I just want to say thank you.

Pfaff very kindly have lent me a Creative 4 sewing and embroidery machine.  It is really fabulous, with everything at the touch of a button.  I still haven’t had time to explore the possibilities of the embroidery unit yet and I’m looking forward to doing this over the next few months after the Festival of Quilts.  Also, they have been great at supporting me with technical help both from Sheila and Jamie.

Aurifil have given me lots of different threads, which have formed the mainstay of my stitching on these pieces.  The thread has proved great, with few breakages and lovely coverage.

Vilene gave me a roll of heavyweight iron-on Vilene which has proved a fantastic support for some of the work.

Finally, Jane Rae of Cinnamon Publishing helped me hugely with my press release and getting a marketing strategy together; pushing me to do far more than I would have done otherwise. 

Thank you to all of you for your support.  I really appreciate it.


1 comment:

Maggi said...

The threads look gorgeous. I always use Madeira or Marathon but your results look like it is worth giving Aurifil a try.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts