Tuesday 16 August 2011

Back to Reality



After all the excitement of the Festival of Quilts, we finally arrived home at 5pm last night and today everything returned to normal.  School and nursery started back and it rained all day!
In trying to beat the post-exhibition blues, I am determined to keep busy and so made a start on tidying the studio.  After the two hours of child free time before I had to return to the nursery, I think I had made an indent, but there is still a long way to go.  I do mean to keep going, although I do have a number of ideas floating around that I really want to get started on...

1 comment:

Maggi said...

I think you did very well even to do anything after all that time away. Took me a day to chill out and I was only there for three and a half days! Looking forward to following the next project

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts