Saturday 6 August 2011

Fame at last ... in the Stirling Observer

My local newspaper, the Stirling Observer, has a nice little piece in it this week about my exhibition at the Festival of Quilts.  It’s really lovely to be featured and to have their support. 



However, when I looked at it, all I could do was laugh... there is a second article in amongst the images, entitled ‘Community service for shoplifter’.  I just want to make it clear I am not the shoplifter and have never stolen from shops!

3 comments:

Maggi said...

Oh dear - certainly looks like one of your pieces is the shoplifter! Excellent article about your work though.

Frieda Oxenham said...

Ha, papers, you could write a book about what they get up to!!!
But at least they spelled your name right. I was once told by a journalist that's the only thing that matters, publicity wise

Unknown said...

looking forward to seeing it in the flesh next Saturday Gillian.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts