Sunday 24 January 2010

the next three (13, 14 and 15)


I'm sure you don't need to know the number of these pieces, but this is the only way I am going to be able to keep track of them.  I've had to reassess how to make them, as I wanted to be posting number 24 today.  I was being to panic, behind a calm exterior of course, but yesterday morning in the hairdresser, I worked out my new timetable and so far, I'm back on track.  I've realised that I can't make them in the evening most days as I am too tired and hungry to think after the monsters are put away in their rooms for the night.  Also, the light is just not good enough to select the colours as I am using a rather subtle colour palette.

I've got the next one ready to go, but it was too wet this weekend to go and do a rubbing of the paving slab outside to get some texture other than adding stitch.  The last one here took hours and hours this morning and I will need to find some quicker ways.

1 comment:

Maggi said...

It is such a good idea to use this blog as a record. Also nice for those of us who follow, to keep track of what you are doing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts